Standard Air & Lite is currently searching for an individual to fill a non-CDL Driver/Warehouse Position at our Pittsburgh, PA Headquarters location. We are looking for an energetic and reliable individual to start immediately and make an immediate impact on our daily operations.
Job duties would include but are not limited to:
- Provide outstanding customer service with a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Perform daily pre-use vehicle inspections.
- Load delivery vehicles with customer shipments.
- Drive delivery routes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Unload shipments into designated areas at customer facilities.
- Collect customer signatures and maintain organized paperwork throughout route.
- Work with a team of experienced warehouse personnel in a distribution center supporting our entire customer base and 3 branch locations.
- Receive shipments and putaway into warehouse bins utilizing hand-held computers while adhering to putaway timelines and procedures.
- Pick customer orders and branch transfers with a high-level of accuracy.
- Ship orders to correct shipping addresses and complete end-of-day procedures.
- Assist loading will call orders into customer vehicles.
- Maintain high level of inventory accuracy and product organization.
- Complete daily cycle counts as directed.
- Operate warehouse forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Maintain a clean work area and warehouse.
- Complete warehouse restocking/reorganization projects as directed.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner.
- Approximate Hourly Rate: $11-$14/hr.
- Must have a valid state driver's license.
- Must have an impeccable driving record.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical within 14 days after hire date.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must exhibit sound judgement at all times.
- Physically able to: lift 50lbs, reach for product from bins 0-7' high.
- 1+ years experience in a warehouse environment a plus.
- Forklift/MHE certifications and/or experience a plus.
- Non-smoker a plus. (Standard Air & Lite vehicles and facilities are smoke-free environments.)
Standard Air & Lite is a leading HVAC wholesale distributor serving Western PA, Eastern OH and Northern WV. We are an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) company offering competitive benefits.
Candidates should submit their resume via email to webjobs [@] stdair.com or upload their resume below.